THE CONSTRUCTION OE THE BOX CUTS AT KHOEMACAU COPPER MINE
DURATION OF WORK : 11 MONTHS
Heavy Equipment Operators (Excavator Operator, Bulldozer Operator, Grader Operator, Roller/Compactor Operator, Front End Loader Operator)
- Perform daily safety inspections prior to start-up and report any maintenance requirements or concerns
- Ensure proper and safe operation of heavy equipment to achieve production objectives.
- Basic knowledge of maintenance of heavy equipment to ensure safety of the operator himself and long life of the equipment
- Able to read dash board indicators and understand the meaning of each indicator
- Operate the equipment following markings on stakes or hand signals by colleagues
- Understand how to mark production repons and other required documents
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other team members
- Ensure all tasks are performed according to industry- SAFETY standards and in accordance with Kalcon procedures and policies.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Project Authority and site managers
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Have an appropriate driver’s license for each category of equipment
- Possess an appropriate operating permit which will be issued by the employer
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a similar position or equivalent
- Good communication in local languages and/or English
- Good interpersonal skills.
MULTI SKILLED OPERATORS WILL HAVE AN ADDED ADVANTAGE.
WE WILL REQUIRE REFERENCES FROM CONTACTABLE PREVIOUS EMPLOYERS
CLOSING DATE: 20 TH FEBRUARY 2019
Kalcon (Proprietary), Ltd
Plot 20714, Extension 34.,Western By-Pass (Broadhurst Ext),
P Bag 00322,
Tel: +267 390 9202
Fax: +267 390 5464
Reg No. 89/999