We Are Hiring:
– Recruitment Process – the Hr assistant will assist in the entire recruitment process
– Induction – The HR assistant is often responsible for orienting new employees to the organization and is the point the person for all new employee questions.
– Payroll processing – They also answer employee payroll questions and facilitate resolution of payroll errors.
– Record Maintenance – This person is responsible for maintaining organized and up-to-date HR files
– File Audits – The HR assistant is responsible for performing – – HR file audits to ensure that all required documents are collected and are maintained in employee files.
– Employee Advocate – This position often acts as an advocate for employees and conveys employee issues and concerns to management for resolution.
– Clerical Support – This includes departmental filing, answering the phone, travel arrangements and other miscellaneous duties.
– Bachelors degree in Business, Human Resources or similar
– 2 years experience as a human resource assistant
– Strong computer skills
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
To apply, send your C.V with the subject "Human Resources Assistant" to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 5 July 2020