Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing, preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Human Resources Management
- At least 10 years of experience
- Employment law would be an added benefit
- Good communication skills
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
To apply for this position, please send your application with a detailed Cover letter, CV with certified copies of your academic qualification to;
The Office Manager,
Estate Construction (Pty)Ltd,
P.O. Box 403200,
Gaborone before 1st April 2019.