Main Purpose of the Job:
Reporting to Corporate Services Executive, the head of human capital incumbent will be responsible for developing and ensure the successful execution of the Human Capital Strategy.
• Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and contributes to towards the organization`s strategic intent. and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
• Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, compliance, and labor relations.
• Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
• Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
• Implement the cost management plan
• Optimize HR Business Processes
• Managing and facilitating organizational development and change management
• Application of HR Legislation and Policy
• Business awareness, critical analysis, information integration, execution of action-oriented plans.
• Effectively developing team members and managing the departmental human resources.
• Strategy Translation
• Managing Complexity
• Customer Focus
• Developing Talent
• Networking and Partnering
• Analytical skills
• Expert knowledge in HR Value Chain and Strategy
• Performance Management
• Compensation and rewards
• Communication skills
• Coaching and developing
• Leading change
• Financial management
Academic Qualification and Experience
The candidate should have attained the following:
• A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management/Industrial Psychology or related area coupled with at least Eight (8) years post qualification experience in a human resource environment of which three (3) years should have been served in a managerial position.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Only interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply by providing an application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) giving full details of their academic/professional qualifications, experience and at least three (3) referees to:
The HR Manager
Private Bag 00236
Hand deliver to: 2ND FLOOR, Plot 54352, Zambezi Towers, Gaborone CBD, Botswana OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us on: 3995500
CLOSING DATE: 30th October 2019
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO