Timeous processing and generation of job offers, transfers, promotions and acting appointment letters and including capturing of leave records and initiating procurement from the system.
- Staff movements
- Prepare offer letters, acting appointments letters, promotion and transfer letters for sending to Relationship Managers for approval.
- Submit copy letter to payroll and to the Records Keeping Officer for filing.
- Insurance Claims and Medical Aid Administration
- Compile the documents for workman’s compensation insurance claims, Group life and Funeral claims.
- Send the documents to the Insurance Company for processing and to the Records Officer for filing.
- Receive requests for the medical aid changes and submit to Medical Aid schemes and to Payroll for the changes to be effected.
- Obtain a copy of the Group Life form for the new entrants and submit to the Insurance Company for processing.
- Capturing of leave records and initiating procurement from the system
- Provide assistance in maintaining good working relationships between the BPC and the third parties e.g. Medical Aid Society, Insurance etc.
- Take part in working to achieve satisfactory and required standards or grades in HR audits.
- Attend to customer enquiries, complaints, requests and queries to their satisfaction with the assistance of the HR Team as a whole
- Maintain all confidentiality in the interest of the BPC and its employees to the highest level.
- Ensures that all safety and loss control standards (Safety Health and Environmental) contained in the Corporation’s standards are adhered to.
- Undertake such other related duties as directed by the supervisor.
- Diploma in Human Resources Management or Business Administration.
- At least 3 to 5 years relevant experience.
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal relations
- Planning, organising and coordination skills
- Computer literacy
- Service oriented
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers. Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Maintaining confidentiality and Integrity
- Communicating with diverse clients
- Risk awareness