Overview of role
- Control Compliance of the Departments, its employees and activities, to the requirements as pointed out under General Responsibilities.
- Discipline of IE Department Personnel .
- Establish Training Level and Requirements of Development Dept. Personnel and arrange / conduct required training.
- Establish training Level and Requirements of all personnel in Technical / Product / Process aspects in cooperation with their managers and arrange/conduct training.
- Control Specification and Documentation for Product / Process / Procedures.
- Control Change Management of Product / Process / Procedures.
- Continuously evaluate Product / Process / Procedures for economy / efficiency / performance and for compliance to specifications.
- Strategies and action plans for continuous improvement in above regards must be developed in cooperation with all departments; support for introduction of measures to departments.
- Budget responsibility for development related budgets as per management decision.
- Further responsibilities as per assignment by management (e.g. projects, OHS-functions).
- Project Management for all Development-, Change Management / Sampling / Prototyping Projects, esp. as to the requirements and regulations laid down in QMH 1.00.00.00. The responsibility includes relevant reports to the related Project Manager on Group Level, the Technical Manager and the Board of Directors as applicable.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- A degree in Industrial Engineering or related field is required
- At least 7 years’ practical experience in an industrial engineering environment,
- At least 5 years in a managerial role
- Experience in CAD and Technical Database
Closing Date for applications: Friday 19 July, 2019.
Kromberg and Schubert is one of the global leaders in the automotive supply industry and as such demands people with impeccable work ethic, honesty, loyalty, enthusiasm and that are highly motivated to work together in interdisciplinary teams spread all around the globe. Outstanding career opportunities, challenge and a truly competitive remuneration package are the rewards you can expect.