Main Purpose of the Job
To be responsible for the coordination of the end to end application of insurable risk and contribute towards business continuity management. To provide short-term and long term insurance solutions to CEDA, it’s clients and staff by effectively interacting with relevant service providers. To adequately advise all CEDA stakeholders on Insurance Risk Management and claims procedures. To conduct company wide awareness on insurance amongst management, staff and funded clients/promoters. To administer the comprehensive insurance book inclusive of all portfolios; CEDA Corporate scheme (short term cover), Staff Schemes (Motor and Home owners), Staff funeral scheme, Group Life Assurance and the Agricultural Credit Guarantee Scheme (ACGS).
The position reports to Director, Risk and Compliance
Key Performance Areas:
1. Development and implementation of an Agency wide insurable risk management framework, which will include identifying and implementing processes for assessing, monitoring and management of the insurable risks
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
2. Promoting awareness of insurance conditions, procedures and practises amongst the Agency’s management, staff and promoters
3. Creation, accreditation and management of relationships with insurance service providers
4. Monitoring and management of all claims affecting the Agency as well as implementation of mitigating initiatives
5. Innovation of relevant covers and cost effective re-packaging of available covers to ensure adequate risk spread and management of the Agency’s assets and liabilities
• Collaboration and team work
• Business acumen
• Ethics and professionalism
• Analytics and Value Creation
• Effective communication
• Service orientation
• Leveraging talent
• Solid knowledge of insurance practices
Qualification: Degree in Insurance, Risk Management, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
Professional: Membership of Insurance IISA or CII.
Experience: Minimum of six (6) years relevant experience in the insurance industry managing a sizeable portfolio of assets. Considerable, technical knowledge of insurance covers, practices and procedures of both short term and long-term insurance.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
All applications must include a comprehensive CV, with certified copies of certificates and summary details of current duties as well as two professional references.
Director, Human Capital
Citizen Entrepreneurial Development Agency
Private Bag 00504
or e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 23 September 2019