The position reports to Internal Audit Manager
Main purpose of the job
To carry out day-to-day internal audit assignments in accordance with internal audit plan and auditing standards and procedures; to identify any weaknesses in internal controls and make recommendations to enhance efficiency, reduce potential risk and protect the assets of the Agency.
Key Performance Areas
1. Completion and adequacy of internal audits in accordance with deadlines.
2. Compliance with internal audit standards and procedures.
3. Acceptance of internal audit recommendations by management.
4. Reduction in external audit queries in the areas audited.
Education: Degree in Accounting/Finance, majoring in Auditing or equivalent qualification
Professional: Part qualification of ACCA or CIMA Membership of BICA
Experience: Two years’ experience in auditing, preferably in a parastatal or financial institution and a thorough knowledge of computerized accounting systems and public sector auditing and business processes.
• Effective communication
• Business acumen
• Analytics and value creation
• Ethics and professionalism
• Service orientation
• Planning, coordination and execution
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
All applications must include a comprehensive CV, with certified copies of certificates and summary details of current duties as well as two professional references.
Director, Human Capital
Citizen Entrepreneurial Development Agency
Private Bag 00504
or e-mail to:email@example.com
Closing date: 23 September 2019