Main Purpose of the Job:
To conduct an internal audit, reviews of risks and controls and undertake inspections in accordance with approved audit programmes and special investigations to ensure compliance with the Bank’s Information Technology, Computer Systems and Projects Management, accounting and business policies, procedures and practices in order to safeguard the information assets of the Bank and promote effectiveness, efficiency and economy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science/ Information Technology or related field plus a recognised professional Certification in Information Systems (CISA/CISM/CISSP) or equivalent plus at least two years post qualification experience in Computer Information Systems Audit or Information Security control. Knowledge of scriptwriting using any scripting language will be an added advantage. Membership of an internationally recognised institution such as the Information Systems Audit and Controls Association (ISACA), is desirable.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), especially report writing;
- Results focus and performance-driven;
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Leadership and people management;
- Planning and organising;
- Integrity and trustworthiness; and
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
REMUNERATION PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Attractive Salary;
- Contributory Pension Scheme;
- Various Staff Advance Schemes (e.g. Motor Vehicle and Housing Loans);
- Group Life Assurance, Group Accident, Disability and Dread Disease covers;
- Relocation Expenses, where applicable; and
- Medical Aid Scheme.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Applications, including curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates, transcripts and at least two most recent references should be sent by August 14, 2020 to:
Human Resources Department
Bank of Botswana
Private Bag 154
NB: The Bank will only contact shortlisted candidates.