ENTRY LEVEL:DIPLOMA/DEGREE in Telecommunications Engineering, Networking, Electronics Engineering Qualifications.
Duties and responsibilities include the following. However, other duties within the employee’s capability may be assigned.
• Reviews work orders to move, change, install, or repair Internet equipment. Develops action plans to carry out work orders.
• Properly and efficiently uses basic hand tools such as drills, hole saws, crimp tools, etc.
• Measures, cuts and installs wires and cables and conducts performance tests of same.
• Installs, tests, troubleshoots and programs systems with minimal assistance.
• Installs programs and configures peripheral equipment to function as part of voice and/or data systems.
• Utilizes communications service monitors, network analyzers, software and other test equipment to conduct performance tests of communications/network systems. Analyzes the results of performance tests and formulates action plans to optimize communications system performance.
• Assists in the training of other technicians working toward higher levels of expertise.
• Maintains a working knowledge of communications technologies, including, but not limited to; digital microwave, two-way radio communications, satellite, VoIP, Frame Relay, networking equipment, cabling, DC power systems, fiber optic networks and the interconnection of these systems.
• Develops knowledge of customer base and the industries in which they operate
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
SEND CV TO: email@example.com CC:firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
contact Mr Leslie at: 3994057/3994089