• 6 Months contract (renewable)
• BWP 1600.00 per Month
• A Diploma in Telecommunications or Computer Science related field. CCNA or any telecommunications related certifications will be an added advantage.
• Graduate level post but experience is an added advantage.
• Beko Media is a fast growing ISP offering Fiber Internet to businesses.
• The primary role of this position is to carry out installations for BEKO Media.
Job Requirements and Functions
• A Diploma in Telecommunications or Computer Science related field
• Identify troubleshoot and resolve problems on BEKO media Network
• Answering all day to day calls from BEKO Media clients and calling potential clients.
• Calling all prospective BEKO media clients and making follow up’s
• Attending all faults as reported by BEKO Media clients
• Carrying out Installation for BEKO Media clients
• Fundamental knowledge of Routing Protocols and Hardware Platforms to include BGP, OSPF, TCP/IP, IP Routing, Cisco, OSI Model
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Strong consultative relationship and interpersonal skills
• Fundamental knowledge of all Ethernet Topologies and GPON technology
• Valid Driver’s License
All interested candidates should send their applications to HR Manager email@example.com before 22 October 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.