Reporting to: CFOO/MD
Salary: Open, competitive and negotiable
Corn-Link Group of companies Is looking for an IT Services Manager
- Manages a team of specialists in support, installation, networks, and purchase with Performance Management and appraisals
- Draws and Implements an IT budget for the organisation as a whole
- Leads and directs teams to make sure that service level agreements (SLAs) and operational level agreements (OLAs) are in place with both external and internal teams
- Solicit business from different verticals and maintain relationship with such
- Responsible for making sure that business relations within the organisation are managed to enable delivery of ICT products and services
- Making sure all contracts processes are carried out to ITIL standards
- Making sure that service assets and configuration items are properly controlled, and that accurate and reliable information about these assets is available when needed
- Plan and Implement Information security and maintains various types of network and user security through hardware, software installation or cloud technology
- Advises. Recommends, and stays up-to-date regarding new IT equipment and New Technology Solutions.
Required skills & Qualifications
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of complex information and requirements
- Good prioritisation skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans
- Great IT skills combined with a good head for business
- Ability to explain complex systems in simple terms
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
- Degree in ICT with Industry Standard Certifications in Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle Technologies and other credible vendors e.g. HP, DellEMC
- Five years or more hands-on experience of which two served at the managerial level.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please forward your CV and certified copies of certificates to
P.O. Box 81169,
OR hand deliver your application to:
Gaborone International Finance Park.
Alternatively, email to [email protected]
Closing Date: 21 September 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.