The following position is available within our Main CCC PMV Workshop In Gabane, Botswana.
Vacancy 1. Junior – Mechanical Engineer
Qualification: Minimum of Master of Science In Mechanical Engineering this must be coupled with key technical competencies In operation of AUTOCAD, MATLAB, REVIT, HAP, Primavera and MS Project Software’s.
Key Technical Skills in:-
- Programming languages.
- Common operating systems.
- Software proficiency.
- Technical writing.
- Project Management.
- Data Analysis
- Planning and assisting the Plant engineer on Project Plant Repairs and Maintenance.
- Assist in implementation of fleet management system, installation and monitoring.
- Planning and organizing routing and preventative maintenance programs to cover all construction plants and heavy machinery equipments.
- Implementation of HSE requirements on all activities in the workshop area.
Experience: 2-3 years and ready to work in our construction sites.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Interested Candidates should clearly specify Position applied for, enclosing Originally Certified Copies of their Trade Certificates, Identity Card (Omang) and or Passport, Traceable References, Current CV and Any other Supportive Qualifications to:- The Human Resources Manager, Consolidated Contractors Company, P.O. Box 905, Gaborone Only short Listed Candidates will be responded to.
Closing Date for this Advert is on the 05th November 2019