- Khoemacau Copper Mining (Pty) Ltd (Khoemacau) is a Botswana registered company that holds the rights to prospecting licences and two mining licences in North West Botswana. To be successful, the Company needs suitably qualified people to form part of its team. Currently, the Company is looking to recruit a Senior Mine Surveyor.
- Reporting to the Chief Mine Surveyor, the incumbent is responsible for delivering all survey services to the underground mining and surface operations in line with the survey code of practice and statutory requirements.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Surveys underground workings advances as per mine design parameters, stockpiles and dumps for plan updates and volumetric calculations;
- Sets out mining limits to guide mine development and stoping to comply to mine design;
- Performs depletions, analyses and interprets survey related information to determine total ore flow;
- Validates production information and reconciles with survey measurements for official reporting;
- Determines appropriate survey method and implements survey monitoring systems for structural deformation;
- Acquires and analyses spatial data from the system for integrity, movements of original ground and structural deformation behaviour and informs the relevant stakeholders;
- Ensures compliance to best practice survey standards, data collection, quality control and assurance systems;
- Manages key effectiveness areas of subordinates by setting, monitoring and reviewing performance and taking remedial action as necessary;
- Enforcement of Company Health, Safety, Environment policies and procedures to ensure safe working environment;
- Manages statutory compliance with respect to maintenance of survey records, survey plans, lease boundaries as per legal requirement (MQWM, Mines and Minerals Act etc.).
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High National Diploma (HND) in Mine Surveying or equivalent;
- 10+ years mine surveying experience, with experience in mine survey roles in underground mine surveying;
- At least 2 years’ experience with fully mechanised underground operation;
- Survey project experience is desirable, i.e. decline re-traverses; and
- Advanced skills in the use of mine survey software.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
Only candidates who meet the above requirements can apply to www.jobsbw.com and must attach CV. academic qualifications and references. Please note that the company will only enter into correspondence with shortlisted candidates.
Closing date 1 May 2018.