POSITION: LAY COUNSELLOR
The Botswana Christian AIDS Intervention Programme is a Non – Governmental faith based Organisation registered in 1999 It offers HIV prevention and AIDS care, Community TB care, Orphans and Vulnerable Children care and Community Mobilisation of HIV prevention and Gender based Violence programs We operate in 13 districts (centres) across Botswana
We are 1 oolong for qualified, experienced and result-oriented individuals to provide HTC services at the centres located at Gumare, Tsabong, Lobatse, Serowe Ramotswa, Masunga, Francistown, Molepolole, Kanve, Maun and Selibe Phikwe
Main purpose of Job:
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- To provide HIV Testing and Counselling services
- To make sure all clients testing HTV positive are linked to treatment care and support services
- Advocate and lobby for appropriate interventions for the clients
- To collate all project data and ensure that the organisation reports good quality reports to the donors.
- Be a liaison between the centre and the Community members
- Certificate or Diploma in any health related field and relevant licenses will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years work experience within HTV’ and AIDS field providing HTV’ Testing and Counselling services with the latest Botswana testing algorithm
- Christian background
- Should be a Motswana
- Have a driver’s license Competencies:
1 Sets high standards for quality of work and consistently achieves project goals and objectives.
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Community work skills
- Knowledgeable on HTV’ & AIDS especially the linkage component
- Demonstrates good communication skills.
- Only suitably qualified candidates are muted to submit application letters, detailed and updated curriculum vitae, names of three (3) referees (one should be from your pastor) and certified copies of certificates and Omang by the 24th July 2018.
- If you meet the above requirements kindlv submit your application (stating the place you would like to be considered for) to:
NB: Both males and females are encouraged to apply:
P.O. Box 601963