Reporting to the General Manager, you shall be responsible for the execution of the company’s maintenance activities and oversee the implementation of both reactive and planned maintenance programs for the entire Family Entertainment Centre ensuring that the attractions are in a safe to use state and achieve kerb appeal of the highest levels.
• Develop and implement an asset integrity management system for all company assets to ensure that they are kept in the best possible condition, thus enhancing their safe productive use and retaining their value;
• Lead the daily, weekly, monthly inspections of major attractions;
• Lead all major and or safety critical maintenance activities;
• Lead the implementation and monitoring of quality standards within the function to ensure compliance with health and safety policies and procedures and legislation;
• Ensure that appropriate risk assessments and working systems are in place;
• Maintain adequate stock levels of parts to ensure availability for maintenance work and reduce downtime;
• Work together with all HOD’s to understand and address their maintenance requirements;
• Ensure that all completed jobs are as per set quality parameters and standards.
• Prepare performance and monitoring reports for the General Manager as required;
• Participate in the formulation of the annual operating budget, and monitor the maintenance costs to remain within the guidelines of the budget and explain variances;
• Facilitate technical skills/capacity development through mentoring within the section to ensure that it has the right competencies to deliver its mandate and to transfer critical skills;
• Manage the performance of direct subordinates and ensuring performance management systems are systematically deployed within the section.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate should have at least five (5) years’ experience in a similar position in the FEC industry. A Diploma in mechanical or electrical maintenance will be an added advantage.
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
NB: Kindly e-mail your abbreviated CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 30 August 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to