A licensed micro lending firm is looking for an ambitious and energetic Loan Administration Officer. The role is tenable in Gaborone.
You will be the face of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective business growth strategy.
Reporting to the to the Board of Directors and/or Shareholders the individual will be charged with proposing a strategic vision, planning and operational leadership to the entity, developing a pipeline of quality targets for deduction at source employers and completing due diligence for deduction at source employers and on-going reporting for business performance to ensure that the entity meet or exceed shareholder and other stakeholder targets.
You will also be responsible for all compliance matters for the business, including financial and operational reporting for the company.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth of the business as it enters the next level in its growth phase.
• Developing growth strategies and plans
• Execute the entire credit underwriting process from loan origination, underwriting, loan disbursement, collections and credit monitoring
• Managing and retaining relationships with management of deduction at source entities
• Increasing client base for the lending business. Deal pipeline would is a list of active and passive deduction at source acquisition targets that are expected to meet, enhance or exceed the company’s strategic objectives (product improvements, new income stream or increasing market share/new markets), risk management objectives and funding objectives.
• Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
• Writing business proposals
• Developing business proposals for deduction at source targets and making
recommendations to the Board of Directors and/or Shareholders
• Development of own staff by formulation and implementation of appropriate staff
• Negotiating with stakeholders
• Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
• Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
• Following industry trends locally and internationally
• Drafting and reviewing contracts
• Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
• Compliance and financial reporting matters of the company
• Any other duties as assigned by the Directors and/or Shareholders of the
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Interested and qualified?
Please send through your application, updated resume and salary expectation to:
Closing date: 28 October 2019