KEY WORK OUTPUT AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Practice Quality patient care according to his / her Scope of Practice
- Carry out all unit related duties as assigned by the Managers.
- Contribute to the holistic care of patients
- Active Participant in the handover Process
- Effective communication with patients regarding their care
- Promote and maintain good public relations with patients, relatives and visitors
- Execute all procedures according to Lenmed / hospital standards
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
CLOSING DATE AND APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position
Closing Date for Applications: 10th August 2020
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.