Master Farmer Feeds (Pty) Ltd t/a Nutri Feeds Botswana requires the services of an experienced, hands-on Maintenance Manager at their Animal Feed Mill in Pilane. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for all aspects of the Maintenance actives in the Mill including the following:
- Assist with planning, staffing issues, ordering, loss control, and industrial relations.
- Supervision of all maintenance staff on a daily basis and the quality control of all work.
- Planning and allocation of all maintenance related work.
- Ensuring that maintenance staff adheres to all company policies and procedures at all times.
- Ensuring that all maintenance staff is adequately trained and informed of changes in work-related legislation.
- Planning and coordination of projects.
- General staff morale and discipline.
- Formulation of rosters and controlling staff timekeeping.
- Accurate record-keeping.
- Preventative maintenance management software.
This prospective leader must possess the following attributes
- Degree in Engineering. (Preferable Mechanical)
- Three years’ experience in a manufacturing environment with specific experience in managing the maintenance department.
- Must be dynamic, flexible, and have sound technical skills.
- Sound communication skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Must be prepared to work extra time.
- Must be computer literate, with skills in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
- Own transport with a valid driver’s license.
- Salary Offer Market related salary commensurate with experience
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
This highly organized, disciplined and energetic individual can send their full CV’s before 30th May 2020 (with Certifications attached) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)