Sefalana Cash & Carry, a leading distributor of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in Botswana, has opportunities for graduates who wish to carve out a career in the FMCG sector. Management Trainee position is an entry level position and requires no work experience. Successful candidates will undergo a minimum of twelve (12) months training to ground them on wholesale and retail business processes and equip them for managerial responsibilities. The training which occurs at the company’s various wholesale/retail outlets is hands-on and on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidate should meet the following minimum requirements:
- A minimum of a diploma qualification in a business-related field of study is required.
- A qualification in retail management, business management or risk management will be an added advantage.
- Be self-driven, a fast learner and capable of working with people of different personalities and backgrounds.
- Be willing to work in a fast-paced environment; and withstand work pressures.
- Be prepared to relocate to anywhere across the country where the company has business operations.
- Possession of a Class B driver’s license is a compulsory requirement.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package consistent with the nature of work and the candidate’s academic qualifications.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Interested individuals should submit their application letters. Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified copies of identity documents, driver's license and academic certificates to:
Systems Training Manager
Sefalana Cash & Carry Ltd
Private Bag 00422, Gaborone
Or hand deliver at:
Plot 10038, Broadhurst Industrial, Gaborone
Corner of Nelson Mandela Drive & Kubu Road
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 21st May 2019