Accountable to; Manager: Business and Product Development
Responsible for; Marketing Officer, Digital Specialist, Visual Production Specialist, product content developers.
Working relationships; Marketing Team, Research, Sales Team Contact Centre
The Business and Product development manager is responsible for ensuring that all Brastorne products are development in alignment with the corporate strategy, as well as the planning, development and execution of an organization’s marketing and advertising initiatives. Reporting directly to the chief executive officer, the BPD managers primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Ensure product development partnerships to provide services not supported by the Brastorne platform
- Ensure and conduct product development / re-configuration feasibility studies to determine business benefit.
- Research and oversee development of new or improved products and services on various platforms to be delivered through omni channel (internally or outsourced)
- Contracting content providers in various countries and for various services
- Monitoring of product and service utilisation and profitability
- Stewart the brand
- Prepare overall marketing strategy
- Manage Execution of PR, advertising and media mix
- Develop and manage execution of campaigns and promotional strategies
- Develop and align customer experiences at all touch points
- Support and enable sales and indirect channels
- Measure reach, Brand recognition, and influence
- Generate thought leadership to drive brand differentiation
- Use customer insight to create a customer obsessed culture
- Execute integrated programs that follow the buyers journey approach to segmentation
- Oversees the company’s media relations including social media and all methods of advertising
- Supervises the company’s market research, community relations and customer service.
- Demonstrates a continual track record of success from month to month and year to year.
- Manages budgets across multiple departments.
- Sets up business processes and metrics.
- Drives daily execution and enhancement of the company’s overall marketing strategy.
- Analyzes the competition and reviews results of market research adjusting the company’s marketing strategy accordingly.
- Provides support in the design and production of visual marketing tools.
- Obtains customer feedback regarding products and services and funnels the information to the appropriate departments so that adjustments can be made in product and service offerings.
- Participates in research to look for new product ideas and ways to grow business.
- Communicates with industry experts and leverages their knowledge for the company’s benefit.
- Handles corporate communications to deliver a brand-consistent message locally and internationally
- Develops new business relationships and strengthens existing ones.
- Heightens awareness of the company in the community and marketplace.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Has extensive knowledge of marketing principles.
- Understands changing market dynamics and prepares the company by developing and implementing strategies to meet the changes in the marketplace.
- Displays excellent project management abilities.
- Possesses exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as strong presentation abilities.
- Has the ability to motivate and inspire sales and marketing staff.
- Adjusts to change smoothly and rapidly.
- Exhibits superior organizational skills and strategic planning abilities.
- Has strong interpersonal skills as well as negotiation and persuasion abilities.
- Possesses excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Has the ability to network and leverage contacts effectively.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, journalism, business or a related field.
Experience in sales management, marketing and business development.
5+ years experience in the industry
Closing Date: 29/05/2019