Purpose of the Job
Reporting to Director Human Resources, the candidate has responsibility for managing the. employee development, talent management, recruitment, industrial relations, compensation and benefits administration and organizational development functions in the Human Resources (HR) department.
The position is charged with planning and managing human resource programs and strategies, and day-to-day operations and procedures. Additionally, this position has responsibility for ensuring that the corporation maintains compliance with human resource- related. policies, and regulations.
- Accountable for ensuring a continuous focus on timeliness, data accuracy, controls, efficiency, effectiveness, customer service and quality.
- Serves as a liaison to Payroll. IT and other HR departments in order to resolve cross functional issues
- Monitors staff compensation and ensures that Air Botswana remuneration is fair and competitive in order to attract and retain skilled staff;
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Identifies and recommends processes, technology and program improvements consistent with evolving business needs and trends
- Manages organisational development activities including organisational design, job evaluation; and the performance Management System that drives high performance.
- Monitors and ensures that expenditure is within budget
- Checks and ensures that HR governance, policies and procedures are in compliance with relevant labour laws and regulations
- Promotes the wellbeing of staff through appropriate wellness programmes;
- Develops and maintains effective relations with key stakeholders like the Union;
- Supervises staff and ensures strong performance and job satisfaction; and
- Performs any other duties as directed by the supervisor.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you have the expertise to take on any of these exciting opportunities, please submit: a detailed CV. cover letter, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience to the Director. Human Resources, Air Botswana at: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR ALL POSITIONS: May 25th, 2018
Due to the critical nature of these positions, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and candidates will be interviewed prior to the closing date listed on the Air Botswana Website (www.airbotswana.co.bw) or any of the job boards. (Linkedln) If you are interested, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible!
All applications will be acknowledged, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.