Reporting to Head of Shared Services, the incumbent will be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of the Marketing and Communications strategies developed for the Bank.
The candidate will be responsible for, among others, the following:
- Developing and implementing marketing and communications strategies.
- Identifying viable business partnerships for lead generation and client support retention.
- Coordinating periodic stakeholder engagement surveys.
- Developing briefs for external agencies and service providers.
- Promoting brand awareness internally and externally consistently.
- Overseeing the Bank’s promotional events.
- Managing communication tools and platforms.
- Engaging in stakeholder management.
The right candidate must possess the following:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications/ Public Relations or related field.
- At least 8 years relevant experience in a marketing and communications environment,3 of which should have been in a supervisory role.
- Experience in a banking environment will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer oriented.
- Innovative and creative.
- Goal oriented and decisive.
- Sound product knowledge related to the banking sector.
Apply before : Sun Jul 28, 2019