Maru-a-Pula seeks an Independent, highly motivated self-starter, to fill the Marketing & Communications Coordinator position. The Marketing & Communications Coordinator is responsible for planning and coordinating marketing and communications strategies for Maru-a Pula’s events and publications The Marketing & Communications Coordinator will report to the Principal and Director of Development and work closely with the all those responsible for the various school and alumni publications.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree In marketing, communications. English, Journalism or a related discipline with a strong emphasis In written communication
- Minimum 3 years of proven track record in marketing and communications
- Develop and carry out comprehensive marketing and communications strategies
- Coordinate production of all promotional materials
- Update and upload content on the Maru-a-Pula website and other online-media
- Coordinate the production of school publications (newsletter, yearbook)
- Coordinate internal publications and materials
- Coordinate school photography and develop the MaP photo library
Skills and Requirements
- Good project and campaign management skills
- Knowledge of use and implementation of social and other new media outreach
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluency In spoken and written English
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Creative and resourceful problem solving abilities
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize and work under set deadlines
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Self-starter, adaptable, positive and approachable
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com and must include a cover letter, CV and list of three references.
Deadline for submission is Friday 15 November 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.