MRI Botswana Career Opportunity
MRI Botswana Limited, is a citizen owned private company providing a variety of services including emergency medical assistance, pre-hospital care, emergency medical training, contact center solutions, integrated primary healthcare services and pharmaceutical services. The company is looking for a qualified, experienced, self-driven and dynamic professional for the following position.
MARKETING, COMMUNICATIONS & PUBLIC RELATIONS EXECUTIVE
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, the Executive will be responsible for implementing and coordinating all marketing, advertising, communications, public relations and brand management strategies and activities amed at increasing customer engagement and experience, as well as promoting the company’s brand image 3nd market positioning. The position is also responsible for overseeing sponsorship and corporate social responsibilities of the company.
- Coordinates implementation and aligns marketing, communications, public relations and brand strategies to the company’s overall strategy
- Works with the contracted marketing and communications agency in the development of competitive and integrated marketing, communications and public relations strategy.
- Oversees and coordinates company-wide consumer engagement strategies and activities.
- Implements marketing and branding campaigns and advises management on marketing strategies that win achieve business objectives and tong term financial growth and viability
- Oversees creation of media relations/awareness locally, regionally and internationally.
- Coordinates events and the company’s participation in exhibitions and fairs to ensure brand presence
- Attends network and promotional events to develop and maintain contact with potential clients and professional bodies.
- Oversees website development and maintenance and ensures regular content update and management.
- Researches into market trends and carries out competitor analysis with monthly briefs including recommendations ot marketing tactics across the organisation.
- Assists to identify and develop new market segments and targets as well as new products.
- Develops and implements the organisation’s internal and external communications strategies and plans.
- Develops and implements PR strategies, campaigns, and Initiatives to improve image of the company.
- Manages the organisation’s corporate and social responsibility programs
Job Requirements, Experience, Skills and Core Competencies
- A Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration. Sales and Marketing or related field
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in marketing, communications and public relations experience, two (2) of which must have been at a supervisory levol
- A post graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- Experience in working with CRM systems is critical
- The Executive should have high levels of consumer centricity and a strong passion for relationship building, strong commercial awareness, strong presentation skills, excellent communications skills, good networking skills as well as analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- He/she should be resilient and persistent, results driven with good negotiation skills
- He/she should be a team leader with acceptable people management experience and should have proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook. Excel. Word and Power Point.
If you have the above capabilities, kindly send your application with your latest CV to: email@example.com
The Human Resources Department
MRI Botswana Ltd Private
Bag BR 256.
Or hand deliver to:
The Human Resources Department
MRI Botswana Ltd
Plot 60601, Block 7
Closing Date: 25th February 2019
Kindly note that we will only respond to shortlisted candidates only