You will be responsible for marketing our services in the active lifestyle (sports) and travel and leisure space.
- Marketing services on digital and traditional platforms
- Sporting events sponsorship acquisition
- Monitor trends in digital marketing tools, applications, channels and implement relevant improvements.
- Update product and services information updates across all digital channels
- Provide reports on clients’ acquisitions and client reviews.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field
- A strong understanding of digital marketing platforms will be an added advantage.
- Proven 2 year working experience in Marketing
- Excellent knowledge social media channels
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international)
How To Apply
Do you have what it takes? Then send us your CV to email@example.com by 28th January 2019. Please note that we will respond to shortlisted candidates only.