MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering
- Applicants must have a minimum of 15 years mining experience and have worked in an underground mechanised operations for a minimum of 10 years with increasing levels of responsibilities;
- A post graduate qualification in Business Management or relevant experience would be advantageous;
- Botswana underground blasting licence;
- Registered with the Engineers Registration Board (ERB) of Botswana;
- Experience in mine construction and development within an underground mining environment;
- Proven contract negotiation skills as well as contractor management experience, specific to an underground hard rock mining environment;
- Ability to work with all levels of the organisation;
- Strong planning and analytical skills;
- Proven people management skills; and A team player and experience in managing a multidisciplinary and multi-cultural team.
Only candidates who meet the above requirements can apply to www.jobsbw.com and must attach CV. academic qualifications and references. Please note that the company will only enter into correspondence with shortlisted candidates.