Basic Responsibilities include:
- Delivering customer orders and other items as required in the course of business
- Riding a motorbike or car with care attention of safety to yourself and other road users
- Providing excellent customer service and following company procedures
- Ensuring that motorbikes and cars are clean, kept in good condition and maintained
Skills Requirements and Qualifications:
- BGCSE or above academic qualifications
- Minimum of 1-year riding experience
- Valid Class A Drivers’ license
- Able to work flexible shifts – including weekends, holidays & evenings
- Sober habits
- Must have contactable references.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
An attractive remuneration package is offered to suitably qualified candidate.
If your experience and qualities match the above requirements, email a short CV with contactable references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject of the email should be the title of the role you are applying for.
Closing date for applications: 31st January 2020
Only candidates shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.