People Connections is searching for a self-directed, results-oriented and flexible individual who is looking for an opportunity for learning and growth to take on the role of Office Administrator.
Reporting to the Senior Consultant, the incumbent will be responsible mainly for, among others, the following;
• Being the first point of contact for the organisation.
• Responding to queries by telephone or in-person.
• Ensuring office cleanliness.
• Custodian of all official records and maintaining the filing systems.
• Procurement of office stationery and supplies.
• Petty cash management.
• Preparation and update of VAT and other accounting schedules.
• Preparation of invoices and following up on payments.
• Assisting in the preparation of interview packs.
• Preparation of quotations as and when required.
• Handling all logistical arrangements pertaining to interviews.
• Supporting the Consultants with preparation, collation and binding of tender documents.
• Collecting and paying bills on a monthly basis
• Excellent communication skills.
• Confidentiality and Integrity.
• Attention to detail.
The right candidate will possess the following:
• Diploma in Office Management, Business Administration, Secretarial Studies or related.
• At least two (2) year post qualification experience performing general administrative duties and office management.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Possession of a valid driver’s license.
To apply conveniently please visit https://insurance.jobsbotswana.info/8Qew1
Applicants should please ensure that they register and upload detailed curriculum vitae and provide names of at least three traceable referees.
Closing Date: 25 September 2019.
For enquiries: contact Tsholofelo/ Bame on 3975917/ 3915503