Entry-level opportunity for budding finance professionals who seek to learn all aspects of the professional financial services industry, achieve qualification relevant work experience and grow within a non-audit accounting environment, while maintaining a productive study schedule.
Responsibilities typically involve conducting office administration, assisting and learning to prepare financial documents and assisting senior accountants with their duties, liaising with tax and company registration authorities and liaising with clients under supervision of a senior.
If you have a positive, healthy attitude and looking to achieve your work experience and grow as an accountant, we’d like to meet you!
• Filing of client documents
• Data entry that feeds into the process of preparing financial statements and financial analysis
• Process tax and company secretarial forms
• Financial research relevant
Suitable candidate needs to have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
• Basic knowledge of MS Excel
• Must have good computer skills and ability to communicate electronically
• Basic understanding of accounting, taxation and the company secretarial environment
• Good communicator
• A positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
• Must be able to follow instructions
• Good organizational skills
• A drivers license would be considered useful but not a deal breaker
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
Any of the below qualifications
• AAT qualification
• First level graduate of ACCA/CIMA/BiCA qualification
• University graduates with a degree in Finance, economics or commerce or business science
Source:Pulse Consultants fb page
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Interested applicants should send across a CV, a copy of ID and copy of certification via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 March 2019