Orange invites candidates who wish to be part of a dynamic workforce to apply for the above position.
Reporting to the Orange Money Director, the successful candidate will be expected develop, release and manage Orange Money products & services in line with the Orange Money local and group strategy.
The main duties include but are not limited to
- Monitor the business lifecycle of Orange Money services and features; also ensuring the enhancement of existing products & services.
- Identify market opportunities in line with the business objectives as well as market expectations.
- Maximise ROI for each Orange Money product/service/feature ensuring achievement of P&L aspirations.
- Ensure the competitiveness of Orange Money services and features through marketing mix. Ensure that
- Orange Money services/platform/features are designed in a manner so as to meets all local regulatory requirements as well as requirements set out within the GSMA and Orange Group compliance standards.
- Marketing, Communication and Animation of Orange Money services/features.
- Continuously monitor performance to ensure adoption/use of new and existing products by the market.
- Ensure optimal customer experience linked to Orange Money usage.
- Contribute to the conception of the annual budget and operational plan.
- Take the lead in preparing project plans and ensuring delivery and management of new product/service launches; this is linked to the adherence to Time To Market requirements.
- Review product performance and enhancement using feedback from the sales force, operations, customer experience and customer service.
- Work with the Sales and Customer Service teams to formulate and provide appropriate training to all customer focused teams to ensure appropriate product knowledge, as well as addressing any issues impacting customer quality of service linked to Orange Money.
- Work with Finance to ensure viability of new services and to enhance existing business models to safeguard the ROI of Orange Money.
- Work with Marketing to drive advertising and promotion to ensure activities are aligned with product releases.
- Work with ITN and other technical support teams to ensure appropriate alignment between product development and existing or planned technologies. In addition, carry out regular system and service tests to ensure optimal performance of all systems and services.
- Monitor industry trends locally and globally in respect of competition, vendors, customers, regulation, product tariffs to inform development of appropriate product and service concepts.
- Other duties as may be assigned in line with the role.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Product development acumen.
- Good analytical skills with ability to consider different possibilities and develop optimised solutions.
- Rigorous and business oriented.
- Business development skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication/presentation skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Leadership skills.
- A team player and problem solver.
- (Basic) Technical knowledge of mobile money services.
Qualifications and Experience
- 4 – 5 years of experience in a marketing and/or product development preferably within the Telco or banking sectors.
- Experience within mobile financial services will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy in MS Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Word).
Closing date and application instructions
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can submit their applications, updated CV and certified copies of their academic certificates to:
The subject window on email should only contain the title of the position being applied for.
Closing date: 3rd August 2018
Kindly note, that Orange Botswana shall only correspond to short-listed candidates.