BE PART OF A GROWING TEAM IN A CHALLENGING INDUSTRY!
Our Client, in the construction industry, has exciting career opportunities and is looking for highly skilled, dynamic and self-driven individuals to join their growing team.
Payroll and Asset Register Accountant
The purpose of the job is to manage and coordinate payroll and fixed asset register functions.
The position will be responsible for among other things the following:
• Handling all office administrative work including company insurances and paying bills.
• Managing the fixed asset registers and ensuring they are up to date and accurate in order to establish reliable asset valuation.
• Preparing wages and all related taxes.
• Assisting in the preparation of and submitting VAT returns.
• Handling Staff loan reconciliation.
• Filling statutory documents with BURS.
The right candidate will possess the following:
• A Bachelor of Commerce Degree, a Diploma in Accounting, AAT or related qualification.
• At least five (5) year of experience in a similar role.
• Membership of a professional and internationally recognised institution (e.g. CIMA, ACCA, CA, and BICA) will be an added advantage.
• Experience in Pastel payroll.
• Knowledge of Botswana Tax laws.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
• High levels of integrity.
• Good planning and organization skills.
• Ability to cope under pressure.
• High attention to detail.
To apply please send your applications by email and in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants should please enclose a detailed curriculum vitae and names of at least two traceable referees.
Closing Date: 12 August 2018
For enquiries: contact Nonofo on 3975917/ 3915503