Reference #: SB001
Contract Type: Permanent/Contract 36 Months
Location: Gaborone, South East, Botswana
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and organized individual to take on the position of Personal Assistant and Receptionist. The incumbent should be highly organized, pay attention to detail and have experience working as a personal assistant for a CEO in a fast paced work environment.
• Devises and maintains office systems, including data management and filing for the
• Arranges travel, visas and accommodation for the CEO and/or Board;
• Takes notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during
• Screens phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
• Meets and greets visitors at all levels of seniority;
• Organises and maintains diaries and making appointments;
• Deals with incoming email, faxes and post; and corresponds on behalf of CEO as may
be instructed/agreed upon;
• Carries out background research and presents findings;
• Produces documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
• Organises and when requested, attends meetings and ensures CEO is well prepared
• Manages CEO’s credit card reconciliations;
• Liaises with clients, suppliers and other staff; and
• Carries out other tasks as may be assigned by supervisor from time to time.
Education and Training Qualifications:
• Diploma in Administration/Secretarial Studies or related fields.
• A more advanced qualification will be an added advantage
• At least 5 years relevant post qualification experience, 3 of which should have been in a
Job Closing Date 08/10/2020