VACANCY CIRCULAR NO 26 OF 2019
POST: PLANT OPERATOR
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Botswana citizens for the above post tenable in Tutume Sub District.
SALARY: B3 (P46 488-P55 572)per annum
LEAVE: 20 working days per annum
Benefits: Optional Medical Aid Scheme: Governments pay 50% and employee 50%.
Contributory Pension Funds: (Government pays 15% and the employee 5%)
QUALIFICATION: PSLE plus Special type (H) driving license, and must be able to operate two major Items of construction plant. The candidate must be in possession of MTTC certificate of competence. Earthmoving plant and equipment level 3 and above which include a grader
Main Purpose of the Job:
- To grade Council roads
- Performs excavating works, bush clearing, grading, rolling spreading and compacting etc using the appropriate machines /plants
- Carries out routine maintenance and reports identifiable faults.
- Maintains log book by properly entering all details required
- Carries out wheel puncture repairs.
- Guides and supervises subordinates
- Loads on and oft plants and other machinery with due diligence and care.
- Undertakes any other related duties as directed by management.
Applicants should quote the number of this vacancy circulars, Ref No giving the following details:
- Full name, address, and date of birth.
- Qualifications supported by certified true copies of certificates and Omang 2 recent (12 months or less) work related references
- Detailed and updated CV
- Date of first appointment
- Letter of appointment to present post and date of appointment thereto
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Applications should be addressed to:
Senior Assistant Council Secretary
Tutume Sub District
Private Bag 006
NOTE: AppIications from serving officers should be routed through their Head of Department. Applications not so routed will not be considered. We are unable to respond to all applicants and only short-listed will be responded to.
Closing date: 24th May 2019
For more information please phone Human Resources Office @2987232/219 Please note that e-mail and faxed documents will not be considered