Process Analyst – IRC170644 at First Place , Botswana, Botswana in FNB Botswana Business Improvements
Ends 18 Jun 2019
experience and qualifications
- Minimum qualification : Relevant Degree.
- Minimum years of relevant experience : 3 to 5 years’ experience in this industry and previous experience in Custody or Sales and Service to this industry or similar environment.
- Contributes to cost containment through adhering to cost saving initiatives.
- Delivers exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders by assisting with daily technical operations within the business analysis team that service business.
- Analyses and optimizes end-to-end processes to identify opportunities to improve business processes.
- Designs and documents new and existing business processes through the compilation of process maps for existing and new business rules.
- Translate processes to FirstMap (FirstRand’s processes repository).
- Manages process change projects to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of initiatives through the delivery of specified projects, which are aligned to the business.
- Provides test cases and scenarios for implemented systems and test projects and system changes in the various environments and assess current business rules, processes and procedures.
- Provides process content in order to get the operating procedures updated (Golden Rules) and ensures standard operating procedures are updated with requisite changes.
- Ensures compliance with legal, regulatory and risk policy framework of the bank.
- Maintains good relationships with other team members.
- Ensures completion of PDP and that all tasks are met within stipulated time periods.