Botswana Medical Aid Society (Bomaid) is a non-profit medical aid fund established to provide affordable healthcare solutions to its members through innovation and excellence.
Bomaid is looking for dynamic, experienced and hands on individuals:
The Procurement Specialist reports to Finance Manager and
will be responsible for developing and implementing Bomaid
procurement strategies, improve efficiencies, focus on local
spend and improve relations with existing suppliers while finding
new suppliers who can meet the needs of the Society more
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- To plan, organise, manage and control the procurement and supplies functions for the Society to ensure that we source quality goods and services to the user departments in the same condition at the right time.
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure that the right goods and services are sourced at a competitive price through process that is accordingly aligned.
- Oversees the procurement as well as tendering process to ensure adherence to relevant provisions of policy and Regulations.
- Provides technical advice in the preparation of tender documentation, administration of tendering and evaluation of bids for contract awards.
- Coordinates and oversees contracts administration and preparation of end of activity reports.
- Oversees maintenance of list of approved suppliers and evaluates supply capabilities and contractor performance.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, CIPS or Equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience and at least 3 years at a management level.
- Negotiating Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Decision-Making Skill
- Attention to detail
- Numerical ability
- Strong interpersonal skills
Closing date and application instructions
If you have the above capabilities, kindly submit your application,
your latest CV and certified copies of certificates to: Bomaid
Offices, or send e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
Closing date 25/05/2018