Wishes to employ a
Who will report to the General Manager and be based at our factory in Block 3 Industrial.
- Manage the operational, quality, maintenance, logistics and fiscal activities of the factory
- Contribute to strategic planning and policy development.
- Implementing and maintaining FSSC2200, IS09001, GMPs, and HACCP.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Beverage manufacturing background including packaging, quality and plant & equipment maintenance management.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems and HACCP.
- Food Safety-FSSC 2200
- Health and safety
- Managerial skills with the ability to motivate teams to produce quality work within tight timeframes.
- Logistics – purchasing and planning
- Negotiating, problem-solving, and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite. Qualifications
- Degree in Food Science or related field and 5 to 10 years of production management experience In the beverage industry