Mothers Union Orphan Care is a Non-Government Organization situated in the Central District in Mahalapye Village. Mothers Union Orphan Care Centre vision is to be a leading community based organisation that provides pyscho-social support to orphan and vulnerable children and their families in Mahalapye Sub District.
Position Title: Program Officer Parenting X1
Reports To: Senior Program Officer OVC
WE ARE STILL MAKING CVs FOR P100. COVER LETTERS FOR P50
Pay with FNB EWallet to 76981238 or Orange Money on number 76981238 or Mascom MyZaka on number com MyZaka 71431046
Whatsapp us on +26776981238?
Project Officer Community will be responsible for implementing Community Parenting activities. The Program Officer – Parenting supports the implementation of the positive Parenting. The role is critical in ensuring all parenting activities lead to improved health, child and social protection outcomes, HIV/GBV reduction, uptake in ART and improved adherence and viral load suppression for OVC and AGYW.
- Report to Senior Project Officer OVC on weekly monthly and quarterly bases.
- Support collaboration and coordination of program activities for Parenting.
- Work with the DREAMS and other technical officers to ensure youth and AGYW and their caregivers receive positive parenting training and follow up services.
- Coordinate work planning, training, materials development and distribution activities ensuring that all activities are properly and timely performed and that outputs are accomplished and delivered according to the agreed work plans.
- Work with the Clinical Referrals and Linkages officer to strengthen referrals and service provision for HIV exposed infants and caregivers, PMTCT mothers and pregnant teens
- Perform any other activity as assigned by technical staff.
- Supervises Community Service Providers and Facilitators.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma in Social Science (Social work, Counselling, Psychology, Community Development.
- experience with USAID regulations and procedures will be an added advantage;
- JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Only interested candidates who meet the above requirements should email their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified true copies of academic certificates and Omang to:
For any inquiries, please contact: 4720049
N.B. Due to Covid19 outbreak hand deliveries and posting will not be accepted
CLOSING DATE: 20th October 2020
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO