Reporting to the Development Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for all project management functions from project inception to project closure of all property development projects in any part of the country. Key tasks, among others, attending technical and progress meetings, commenting on technical deliverable provided by the design team at all stages, reporting to the Development Manager on matters of concern that require action to be taken, commenting on project estimates and financial viability reports, commenting on procurement procedures and documentation prior to calling for tenders, negotiating tender pricing, commenting on tender reports, commenting on contract documents prior to signing, commenting on financial control reports and cash flows schedules, processing payment certificates, advising on all financial and contractual aspects of the project, carrying out general project management up to project closure, etc.
Qualifications & Experience:
Prospect applicants must have a University degree in Quantity Surveying or Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution with at least 5 years traceable working experience.
• Prospective applicants must be computer literate with sound knowledge in the use of WinQS/AutoCAD or similar billing/drafting software, PowerPoint presentation, Microsoft Office & Tools, etc.
• Must demonstrate reasonable understanding and interpretation of architectural and engineering drawings.
• Must have good communication skills and be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Must have a valid Botswana driving license Class B or above
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
How to apply:
• Applicants should enclose current CV with traceable references, certified copies of certificates, passport/ID copy.
• Applications should be addressed to:
The General Manager,
RIC Development (Botswana) (Pty) Ltd.
P. O. BOX AE 314 AEH,
Or hand deliver to:
Plot 145, Block B, 5th Floor, Unit 46,
Gaborone International Finance Park,