VACANCY CIRCULAR NO 15 of 2019
24-36 MONTHS CONTRACT
VACANCY: PROJECT OFFICER I- ANTI CORRUPTION
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above position in the Ministry of Health, Department of Corporate Services, tenable at Ministry Headquarters.
SALARY: C1 (P152, 724– P182, 484) per annum.
BENEFITS: a) Optional contributory Medical Aid Scheme (Government pays 50% Employee 50%).
b) Contributory Pension Fund (Government pays 15%, Employee 5%).
LEAVE: 30 working days per annum.
QUALIFICATION: A Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology, Social Science, Justice Studies, Law or related field.
EXPERIENCE: At least four (4) years’ work experience in related field of which two (2) years should have been served at C2 level in Government or its equivalent in the Parastatal or Private Sector
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To conduct preliminary investigation of corruption, fraud and related crimes within the Ministry
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
1. Provides information on corruption and economic crime to stakeholders.
2. Sits in committees and Boards such as Procurement, Recruitment, and Training to monitor transactions and give advice thereafter.
3. Advices Management on good practices to eliminate corruption opportunities.
4. Participates in the operations of the investigation teams.
5. Prepares case reports and analyses evidence.
6. Gives feedback to informers and reporters regarding investigation progress.
7. Assist in the development of investigation strategies and tactics aimed at improving the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of the investigations
8. Attends and participates during case conferences.
9. Investigates allegations of corruption and related crimes brought to the unit.
10. Prepares monthly and quarterly reports for planning purposes.
• Integrity and Trust
• Problem Solving
• Developing Direct reports and others
• Presentation Skills
• Ethics and values
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Applications should be addressed to: -
MINISTRY OF HEALTH & WELLNESS
Hand delivered to:
Ministry of Health and Wellness Headquarters
IMPORTANT: All applications from serving Public Officers must be routed through their Heads of Departments and Permanent Secretaries. Applications not so routed will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be responded to.
Closing date: 20 September 2019, 1630hours. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
For further information contact: Human Resource Management Unit on