Reporting to the Development Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for all quantity surveying functions from project inception to project closure of all property development projects in any part of the country. Key tasks, among others, include preparation of bills of quantities, tender evaluation, preparation of contract documents, value engineering, preparation of contractors’ payment certificates, preparation of cost reports, attending technical and progress meetings, compilation of variation accounts, preparation of final accounts, etc.
Qualifications & Experience:
Prospect applicants must have a University degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution with at least 5 years traceable working experience.
• Prospective applicants must be computer literate with sound knowledge in the use of WinQS or similar billing software, PowerPoint presentation, Microsoft Office & Tools, etc.
• Must demonstrate reasonable understanding and interpretation of architectural and engineering drawings.
• Must have good communication skills and be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Must have a valid Botswana driving license Class B or above
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
How to apply:
• Applicants should enclose current CV with traceable references, certified copies of certificates, passport/ID copy.
• Applications should be addressed to:
The General Manager,
RIC Development (Botswana) (Pty) Ltd.
P. O. BOX AE 314 AEH,
Or hand deliver to:
Plot 145, Block B, 5th Floor, Unit 46,
Gaborone International Finance Park,