To provide telesales interventions giving customers insight on Retail’s solutions and services aimed at achieving key business objectives, value creation and achieve sales targets.
The individual will primarily be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Maintain a high level of Market Knowledge, demonstrated by being able to talk about key market influencers Present the benefits and performance of FNB Product/s, services and support
- Actively grow the Retail’s base by targeting quality and profitable business
- Enter all Qualified leads into the sales pipeline and maintain on a daily basis
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customer’s expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Maximize cross selling opportunities and strengthen customer relationships
- Manage the sales diary by making agreed sales calls and appointments per month
- Keep up to date with product changes and enhancements
- Provide accurate and reliable sales statistics
Qualifications and Experience:
- Business Related Degree
- COP ( both Short and Long Term)
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of FNBB products
- Sales and results oriented.
- Influencer , Resilient with strong negotiation Skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to listen and probe effectively to determine customers’ real needs.
- Adheres to turn-around times/deadlines.
- Team player – ability to share and consult others.
- Self-motivated and energetic.
- Problem resolution, decision making
- Computer literate (word, excel, outlook, internet),Knowledge of Organisational software (Hogan)
Closing date and application instructions
Interested applicants are requested to log onto https://www.firstrandjobs.mobi/ and upload their curriculum Vitae’s (CV’s) no later than 17th August 2018.