SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Responsible for Sales and Marketing department & manage a team of sales agents to achieveagreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Responsible for planning, developing and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets, personally or through subordinates.
- Maximize profits through developing sales and marketing strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting products, services or ideas
- Investigate problems; prepare reports; develop solutions, and make recommendations to management concerning sales and marketing
- Negotiating contracts with prospective companies & make marketing partnerships.
- Completes market research & monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Track and analyze sales, market status and trends.
Requirements & Skills;
· Diploma in Sales & Marketing
· A minimum of 2+ years’ experience
Compliments of the New Year to all Jobs Botswana Subscribers.
Get your CV and Cover letter done for P100.
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
· At least one-year experience in a professional sales team as a leader
· Certificate Of Proficiency (COP) will be an added advantage
· Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers and organizations.
· Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Remarkable ability to convince, persuade and close successful deals
- Possess self-confidence, positive mentality, with the ability to manage territories effectively
- Reliable, hardworking, enthusiastic, with the ability to perform multiple assignments at the same time
- Ability to rapidly establish and expand strong market presence and achieve solid sales growth
- Knowledgeable in planning and scheduling techniques
Salary: P4,500 plus targets bonus
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Closing Date; 26th August 2019
P O Box 1426
Email your applications to; email@example.com