SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Responsible for Sales and Marketing department & manage a team of sales agents to achieveagreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Responsible for planning, developing and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets, personally or through subordinates.
- Maximize profits through developing sales and marketing strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting products, services or ideas
- Investigate problems; prepare reports; develop solutions, and make recommendations to management concerning sales and marketing
- Negotiating contracts with prospective companies & make marketing partnerships.
- Completes market research & monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Track and analyze sales, market status and trends.
Requirements & Skills;
· Diploma in Sales & Marketing
· A minimum of 2+ years’ experience
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
· At least one-year experience in a professional sales team as a leader
· Certificate Of Proficiency (COP) will be an added advantage
· Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers and organizations.
· Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Remarkable ability to convince, persuade and close successful deals
- Possess self-confidence, positive mentality, with the ability to manage territories effectively
- Reliable, hardworking, enthusiastic, with the ability to perform multiple assignments at the same time
- Ability to rapidly establish and expand strong market presence and achieve solid sales growth
- Knowledgeable in planning and scheduling techniques
Salary: P4,500 plus targets bonus
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Closing Date; 26th August 2019
P O Box 1426
Email your applications to; email@example.com