The Far Property Company Limited requires the services of the following Professional:
Senior Financial Accountant
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer Description
This is a role for a Senior Financial Accountant that has been created due to the rapid expansion of the Organization following recent acquisitions. The individual will have responsibility for the company consolidated management accounts, budgets, and forecasts.
- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly company management accounts.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for head office companies.
- Involvement in budgeting and forecasting process.
- Prepares balance sheet and cash flow, and forecast modelling.
- payroll processing.
- Customer invoicing and collections
- Bank and account reconciliations
- Assist in the compilation of information relating to the year-end financial audit
- Analyze account balances for variances
- Timely reporting of monthly financial information
- processing financial transactions in foreign currencies and assisting in the preparation of financial reports and analysis for multiple legal entities.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76716431. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Degree in Accounting/finance/ business or its equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in the accounting field.
- Previous experience in a service-based setting would be an added advantage.
- Registered with professional bodies or certification such as CPA/CMA/CIMA/BICA.
- Highly numeric/strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced level spreadsheet skills and PC literacy.
- Ability to work well under pressure, working accurately with attention to detail, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to be flexible.
Note: Salary and benefits commensurate with the current market.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
The qualified individual should forward their applications & CV’s to the following address no later than the 30th September 2019.
The Far Property Company Limited
P.O. Box AD65AEG,