To coordinate the implementation of Quality Assurance and Information Governance initiatives and to ensure compliance to statutory and best practices on information governance.
- Knowledge Management
- Quality Assurance & Information Governance
- Document Management
- Data Management
- Project Management
- Data Collection & Analysis
- Client & Customer Management
- Policy Development & Implementation
- Improvement / Innovation
- Safety, Health and Environment
- Delivers prescribed outcomes for area of responsibility by working within established knowledge management systems.
- Builds recommendations on design, implementation, and improvement of approaches used to support critical knowledge flow across the organisation.
- Recommends and implement methods and procedures to enhance Knowledge Management operations.
- Systematically identify and administer the creation of the learning and knowledge embedded or emanating from the formulation and implementation of KM products and services.
- Identifies shortcomings in current compliance processes, systems and procedures; develops ad hoc solutions to immediate problems within assigned unit and/or discipline.
- Implements the Corporation’s Information and Governance Strategy and policy to support the information governance framework requirements.
- Applies legal and regulatory requirements to records and information management policies, schedules and standards
- Compiles quality accreditation and compliance documentation (e.g. ISO accreditation).
- Audits the various processes in the document management system and recommends areas of improvement.
- Supports and enables others to use and benefit from existing data management systems.
- Delivers required outcomes by working within an established project management plan.
- Produces accurate reports for others by collecting data from a variety of standard sources and inputting that data into standard formats.
- Analyses key themes using data from a wide range of sources and identifies impossible impacts on the business.
- Carries out prescribed client management activities and provides support to others by following existing procedures.
- Manages internal and customer relationships by using client systems and protocols.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal BPC’s business unit managers, customers and external suppliers.
- Delivers prescribed outcomes by working within established procedures.
- Develops procedures for area of expertise with guidance from management, then monitors implementation of those procedures within the organisation.
- To develop the Corporations Data Quality Management policy as well as continuously identify risks that are key component of Information Governance and Information Quality Assurance and to keep up to date with new developments within Information quality assurance field.
- Identifies shortcomings in existing processes, systems and procedures, then uses established change management programs to deliver prescribed outcomes and/or provide support services.
- To work closely with the user departments in promoting the safe use of employees and customers information and to ensure that information and records management strategies and polices are in line with current guidance and legislation.
- To provide expert advice based upon the legislation and ethics of information related decisions in relation to confidentiality in dealing with employees and customer enquiries.
- Delivers own prescribed outcomes and/or provides support services by using the organisations safety, health and environment systems and protocols.
A recognised Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management/ Archives & Records Management or Equivalent.
At least four (2) years experience at supervisory level in the field of records and information management, data protection, information Governance or relevant professional experience
- Knowledge Management
- Data Management
- Data Collection and analysis
- Policy and procedures
- Risk Management
- Planning and Organizing
- Computer skills
- Policy and Regulation
- Team Leadership
- Attention to Detail
- Information Seeking
- Approach to Thinking
- Drive for Results
- Customer Focus
- Keeping abreast with the latest knowledge management and quality assurance systems
- Managing and/or meeting different customer needs
- Promoting a culture of knowledge sharing
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP