KS Energy (Pty) Ltd is an Asset Management Company in the power generation sector, offering new energy solutions and associated power generation support services, primarily in Africa, in an environmentally friendly and economically viable manner. The company invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following position;
Main Purpose of the Job:
Provision of operational support services to all operations technicians, to ensure the proper installation, commissioning and maintenance (Scheduled & unscheduled) of the electrical and mechanical Aero Derivative power generation equipment.
Position Requirements & Relevant Experience
- Mechatronics expertise in the following technologies is highly preferable: Siemens SGT-500. GE LM2500+TM &GE LM 6000 liquid and gas fueled plant.
- Over 10 years’ experience in Aero Derivative Engine maintenance.
- Technical & analytical skills with proven years of Field Service Experience.
- Experience in GE power plant controls essential.
- Experience in BOP and water treatment and associated PLC systems.
- Execution of electrical repairs works at the highest possible professional level.
- Leadership – Establishes and guides a team effort through mentoring.
- Decision Making – Makes decisions and takes responsibility for them.
- Results Driven – Achieves goals in a timely manner while providing excellent client service.
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Candidates who meet the above position requirements should send their detailed applications to:
The Human Resources Manager
KS Energy (Pty)Ltd
P O Box AD79 ACJ,
Closing Date: 10th January 2020