CONSOLIDATED POWER PROJECTS AND INVESTMENT
is looking to fill the following position:
Senior Project Manager (220kV Transmission line)
DESCRIPTION: There is one vacancy in Mawana-Legotlhwane Botswana for a Senior Project Engineers in the Overhead-line division reporting to the Business Unit Manager
Direct and control all aspects of at least 2 to 3 large scale, complex, or significant projects, from start to finish, to ensure it is completed to the standards required within agreed timescale and to the agreed budget level, taking SHEQ requirements into account. Produce project plan to Business Unit Manager. Prepare monthly report on Project Performance. Manage and maintain relationships through regular contact with Director Sub-Stations, Business Unit Manager, Project Accountant, Fellow Project Engineers, Tender Administrators, Site Staff, Support Divisions, Design Office, Automation, Customers and Suppliers Monitor and report on project progress in a structured manner, drawing attention to deviations from the original project plan. Monitor and report on financials relating to overall Project: Cash flow, Supplier Invoices, Customer Invoices, Debtors, Sureties Bonds, Guarantees.
- Minimum National Diploma – Electrical/Mechanical with
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience (heavy electrical environment – min 11 KV is essential/electrical reticulation)
- Degree (Engineering) preferable with
- Minimum 3-5 yrs. relevant experience
- Project Engineering and Financial Management Experience
- OSH Act & other applicable Health & Safety Acts, based on the environment
- Computer literacy
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Email CV's to: email@example.com.
Plot 115, Unit 17, Gaborone International Finance Park,
Kgale Mews, Gaborone, Botswana