Kalcon (Ply) Ltd invites suitably qualified and experienced Botswana Citizens for post of:
- Must have a minimum of Fifteen (15) years’ experience in the construction of Major Civil Engineering works Projects within a refutable Civil Engineering / Construction Contract, Ten (10) years’ of this period must have been at supervisory position
- This conversant with Model Maker Roil Maker software NIKON and TOPCON, Total Stations using Psion Workabout and Multisurv software, TRIMBLE Grade Control System GCS900 using onboard SCS900 and Survey Controller Software).
- Ability to operate scanning hardware and TRIMBLE Real Works software would be an added advantage
- Must be able to independently run day to day survey activities on-site, supervise junior staff and communicate with site management on all survey related issues
- Must be able to produce the Quantities for monthly certificates and to assist with necessary design/redesign work on-site when needed.
- An understanding of safety and Health procedures and principles is crucial
Candidate must be prepared and willing to travel anywhere within Botswana and could be placed on any of KALCON s projects if needed
Technical Qualification or equivalent
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
Please mail applications, Detailed CVs and Relevant documents to:
The Human Resources Manager
Kalcon (Pty.) Ltd,
Private Bag 00322
Closing date: 02 August 2019