Botswana Harvard AIDS Institute Partnership is a collaborative research and training Initiative between government of Botswana and the Harvard School of Public Health. BHP is dedicated to fight HIV/AIDS and related public hearth challenges through collaborative research, education and capacity building. We seek assertive, result oriented, strategic thinkers with good interpersonal skills to fill in the following positions:
Senior System Administrator (Linux)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Install and maintain virtual machine Infrastructure running on mostly Linux but not limited to.
- Author documentation as needed for communication, training, testing, maintenance and support purposes.
- Deploy, configure and monitor linux cloud based servers.
- Deploy and configure application container^Docker, LXC).
- Maintain backup and redundancy strategies.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Design and implement Operating System hardening procedures (predominantly ubuntu servers).
- Automate IT configurations and procedures.
- Implement IT security
- Configure, monitor and secure gateway firewalls, servers and other critical network devices.
- Manage team of technicians responsible for providing user support.
- Provide consistent status reports to the IT Manager.
FOR P70 we can design and write a perfect CV for you. Cover letter for P30
Pay with Orange Money on number 76981238 or EWallet to 76981238
Contact us on Whatsapp - 76981238. (Only WhatsApp)
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHAT DIRECT ON WHATSAPP
- Computer Science degree or related with 4 years’ system administration experience.
- Linux and/or Information Security certifications a plus.
Send Cover Letter and CV to:
Senior Human Resources Officer
Botswana Harvard AIDS Institute Partnership
Private Bag BO320
N.B: Closing date: 25th April 2018
Correspondence will only be entered Into with shortlisted candidate.