We are urgently looking for a Service Technician who is able to provide service backup for our range of Laboratory Equipment.
- Diploma or Degree in Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 2 years of field experience.
- Should have Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry in O-Level.
- Should have good working knowledge on computer, mobile tools and applications.
- Should have a valid/clean driving licence.
- Provide service and customer support.
- Manage all on site installation, repairs, maintenance of Laboratory equipment.
- Be able to diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Should have the ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service laboratory equipment.
- Should produce timely and detailed weekly activity report.
- Should follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Should be able to comprehend customer’s requirements and make appropriate recommendations.
Package: Attractive salary and perks,
JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
If you are ready to take this challenge, please apply with your resume, certificates, work experience and two references by e-mail to email@example.com
Apply by: 30 September 2019